UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voyager
Voyager

ISE Service Pack ...

Hi,

Someone can tell me if others Service Pack will be issued for ISE 10.1 after SP3 ?

Someone know the date of issuance of the new ISE 11.1 ?

Thanks.

Kappa.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Historian
Historian

Re: ISE Service Pack ...

secureasm wrote:

Someone know the date of issuance of the new ISE 11.1 ?

Kappa.

Hopefully it will be released AFTER undergoing significant testing and bugfixing, instead of being pushed out the door because the marketing team set an arbitrary release date. You know, like every release of the tools since the beginning of time.

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos
Voyager
Voyager

Hi,

It is true to every issue you have followed several service packs for the most stupid bug.

That I would at least issue a new service pack for ISE 10.1 to solve at least some bugs discovered so far.

Kappa.

0 Kudos
Visitor albrightap
Visitor

I ran across the following by chance:

"This fix will be included in the v1.10.1 release that will be available when 11.1 is released (planned for April 27, 2009)."

It is on the second line of the Solution section of the Xilinx Answer #32270.  Granted, being on a webpage doesn't make it true, but it is in a Xilinx Answer for what that's worth.

0 Kudos