UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant saurabhsk
Participant

Issue with 12.1 while DDR generation.

Hi,

I am having generated DDR model from ISE 11.4 release . Now i want to re-generate it from ISE 12.1.

I am running the command :

<XST INSTALLATION>/bin/lin/coregen -b mig_33.xco

But it is giving error like :

WARNING:sim:436 - The selected IP (MIG,3.3) is incompatible with the currently
   selected part.
WARNING:encore:182 - Invalid project options. Family not set.
WARNING:encore:181 - Invalid project options. Device not set.
WARNING:encore:183 - Invalid project options. Package not set.
WARNING:encore:184 - Invalid project options. Speed grade not set.
WARNING:encore:175 - Project options (family='', device='', package='', speed
   grade='') are inconsistent, unavailable or incorrectly entered.

WARNING:sim:436 - The selected IP (MIG,3.3) is incompatible with the currently   selected part.WARNING:encore:182 - Invalid project options. Family not set.WARNING:encore:181 - Invalid project options. Device not set.WARNING:encore:183 - Invalid project options. Package not set.WARNING:encore:184 - Invalid project options. Speed grade not set.WARNING:encore:175 - Project options (family='', device='', package='', speed   grade='') are inconsistent, unavailable or incorrectly entered.

How to resolve this problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Issue with 12.1 while DDR generation.

Please see this post:

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Entry/Coregen-batch-mode-fails-in-12-1/td-p/69216

A change was made for ISE 12.1 where CoreGen batch mode requires a CoreGen project.  Just add the line referenced in the other post to your existing .XCO and you should be fine.

-------------------------------------------
this space intentionally left blank
0 Kudos