Stoped In following screen

What is the problem?

screen.jpg

I have received in Xilinx web site, following included file

0 Kudos
3 Replies
thakurr

Hi @schlee68

Can you make sure jesd204_0_clocking.v is present in the project directory location?

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

This files should be there in the location 

..\JESD204_Hardware_Demo\ac701_hwdemo\jesd204_0_example\jesd204_0_example.srcs\sources_1\imports\example_design\support

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
sschne03
Visitor
Visitor

I had the same problem when I was running this demo while using Vivado 2018.1.  Because I downloaded the demo for 2015.2 I switched to a remote machine running Vivado 2015.2 and was able to generate the bitstream.  I then copied the bitstream and the debug_nets.LTX file back to my local machine and it appeared to work mostly well, although I am new to the VIO GUI so I can't say that definitively.

0 Kudos