UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor sparhawk73
Visitor

Moved from vivado 2014.4 to 2015.3 vivado not recognising any DCP files for OOC IP

Jump to solution

I've got a project I've migrated from vivado 2014.4 to 2015.3, After migration I've updated all IPs to latest versions and run OOC synthesis for all IPs. After running OOC IP synthesis I get warnings as follows for every IP whether it is custom IP or inbuilt:

• [IP_Flow 19-3664] IP 'sleepandreset_0' generated file not found 'd:/Workspace/3dHardware/3dscanner/3dscanner.srcs/sources_1/ip/sleepandreset_0/sleepandreset_0.dcp'. Please regenerate to continue.
  • [IP_Flow 19-3664] IP 'sleepandreset_0' generated file not found 'd:/Workspace/3dHardware/3dscanner/3dscanner.srcs/sources_1/ip/sleepandreset_0/sleepandreset_0_stub.v'. Please regenerate to continue.
  • [IP_Flow 19-3664] IP 'sleepandreset_0' generated file not found 'd:/Workspace/3dHardware/3dscanner/3dscanner.srcs/sources_1/ip/sleepandreset_0/sleepandreset_0_stub.vhdl'. Please regenerate to continue.
  • [IP_Flow 19-3664] IP 'sleepandreset_0' generated file not found 'd:/Workspace/3dHardware/3dscanner/3dscanner.srcs/sources_1/ip/sleepandreset_0/sleepandreset_0_sim_netlist.v'. Please regenerate to continue.
  • [IP_Flow 19-3664] IP 'sleepandreset_0' generated file not found 'd:/Workspace/3dHardware/3dscanner/3dscanner.srcs/sources_1/ip/sleepandreset_0/sleepandreset_0_sim_netlist.vhdl'. Please regenerate to continue.

Looking at the hierarchy view there is no dcp file under any of the IP which there was in vivado 2014.4.

I've tried resetting output products from IP and then regenerating output products still the same result. I've checked the folder where the files should be and they are all present.

I've even gone down the drastic route of starting a whole new project, copying all the source files across and creating IP from scratch and still the same issue.  All IP were working properly under 2014.4 and showing in hieararchy properly.

I'm designing for Artix 7 running vivado 2015.3 on windows 7 64 bit. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing, I'm sure it's a setting somewhere in vivado but can't work out what.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Moved from vivado 2014.4 to 2015.3 vivado not recognising any DCP files for OOC IP

Jump to solution

@sparhawk73,

If these are just warnings you can safely ignore them

There is an existing CR 869176 on this issue which is scheduled for fix in vivado 2016.1

If needed, you can downgrade the warning message to INFO message using the below command

set_msg_config -id {[IP_Flow 19-3664]} -new_severity INFO

Hope this helps

-Vanitha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Moved from vivado 2014.4 to 2015.3 vivado not recognising any DCP files for OOC IP

Jump to solution

Hi @sparhawk73

It looks like the IP in question is custom IP.

So did you provide the path to custom IP i.e., are you able to see the IP in IP catalog?

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor sparhawk73
Visitor

Jump to solution
Hi Vinay

Thanks for the reply. It is a custom IP however the path is included in the Ip catalog and it can be seen there. However this issue is occurring for ALL IP including Xilinx inbuilt IP and not just custom IP. The dcp and stub files are being created and are in the sources/IP directory where they are being looked for. I can't understand why it is saying file not found when the file is there. Any further ideas would be much appreciated.

Many thanks for your help
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

@sparhawk73,

If these are just warnings you can safely ignore them

There is an existing CR 869176 on this issue which is scheduled for fix in vivado 2016.1

If needed, you can downgrade the warning message to INFO message using the below command

set_msg_config -id {[IP_Flow 19-3664]} -new_severity INFO

Hope this helps

-Vanitha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
Visitor sparhawk73
Visitor

Jump to solution
Many thanks Vanitha. They are warnings only not critical. I will look at implementation and see what happens and downgrade the warning

0 Kudos