Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveoelen
Visitor
Visitor

Package IP with a custom interface

Jump to solution

Hi, I checked out the UG994. I can't seem to find the part where it is actually described how to create a costume interface in the "add module" setup. I saw how to define the interface for multiple predefined interfaces like AXI... from the language templates but how do I set the X_INTERFACE_INFO attributes if my interface does not fit to one of the predefined interfaces? It seems to ignore my Attributes if I define something it does not know yet. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
syedz

@daveoelen 

Did you check Chapter 5 "Creating New Interface Definitions" in Vivado IP packager user guide UG1118?

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2020_1/ug1118-vivado-creating-packaging-custom-ip.pdf#page=88 

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
syedz

@daveoelen 

Did you check Chapter 5 "Creating New Interface Definitions" in Vivado IP packager user guide UG1118?

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2020_1/ug1118-vivado-creating-packaging-custom-ip.pdf#page=88 

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?

View solution in original post

daveoelen
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks 

0 Kudos