UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar beandigital
Scholar

Packager include file issue

I am getting the following error when I package an IP. Then when I try and use the IP in a BD I get another error saying it cant find the package. How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks

[IP_Flow 19-4646] Synthesis file 'sources_1/imports/hdl/audio_pkg.vhd' is packaged with isInclude property although it may not be recognized as a synthesis IS_GLOBAL_INCLUDE after IP delivery.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Packager include file issue

what is your Vivado version you are using

In Vivado 2015.2, if there is a change in the BD, the tools will automatically regenerate the IP during synthesis. However, in some cases, this is not happening.

To work around this issue, you can do the following:

• A. Save the Block design Prior to running Synthesis
  • B. Run Reset output products before running Synthesis

In Vivado 2015.3, a check was added in the code to see if the block fileset run already exists but is STALE or NOT complete.  If so, the run is reset.  

These runs will then get pulled through as part of running the top level synthesis run.

In earlier versions, these block runs were marked as DONE but STALE. By design, the pull through code does not automatically rerun anything that is DONE and STALE.

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Scholar beandigital
Scholar

Re: Packager include file issue

Its actually in 2016.1. I haven't had an issue with earlier versions.

0 Kudos