cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Problem when implementing Vivado 2018.3 project with python script in Cygwin.

Greetings ... tell you that a couple of days ago I have a project in Vivado 2017.3, which correctly implemented it from the cygwin terminal with a python script using Vivado 2017.3.
Now the problem I have is that I can't implement the same project using Vivado 2018.3. I already tried to follow the recommendation of the following link,  but I still have the same error shown in the attached image.
Can someone please help me solve this problem. I leave the python script attached.

imp_error.png
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hi @cesar182 

After you have made the changes that you referred to in AR70668, does Vivado lauch under Cygwin without using the python script?

I am not very familiar with Cygqin, does it support the which command?

Best Regards
Aidan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if this answered your question
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and may help other users
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

vivado -mode batch -source implement.tcl
I get the following error shown in the attached image.
cygwin_error.PNG
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @cesar182 ,

If you run the settings.sh file in /Xilinx/Vivado/2018.3 and then type vivado, does Vivado launch?

This would be a first test to see if it is configured correctly under Cygwin

Best Reagrds
Aidan

Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if this answered your question
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and may help other users
0 Kudos