Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Project navigator design window- design view not able to see

Jump to solution

Hi,

I was working on project navigator, and immediatly not able to see design view icon. i dont remember like i closed that window. I was trying to get back the design view window, but i coudnt . please help.. 

thanks

kathy

x.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

You can use Layout--> load default layout option to get back to the original layout.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Got it.. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

You can use Layout--> load default layout option to get back to the original layout.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos