UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Vivado IP netlist created for ISE use?

Jump to solution
hi, i just generated one block_memory_geneartion IP in vivado, and want to get the netlist(*.edf) of this IP, export and run synthsize in third-party tools, i know if we synthesis one design based on HDL file, then we can open synthesized design -> tcl: write_edif to generate the netlist file, but currently, in vivado, no HDL file except the *.xci file is in the design source, if i don't want to wrapper this ip with HDL file, can i get the netlist file in another way? btw, i found in *.dcp file, there is one *.edf, can i directly take this one?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @winfredw

Did that help?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

In Design runs tab you can see IP OOC synthesis run. Right click on this and select "open run" this opens IP synthesized design where you can write EDIF using write_edif.

Yes, you can also use EDIF file located in DCP.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @winfredw

Did that help?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution
hi @vemulad, thanks for your confirm, and i have also wroked with it, and it works.
0 Kudos