cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Vivado 2013.2 IP Integrator - Splitting a port connection to two ILA probe ports

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the Vivado 2013.2 IP Integrator block diagram, I have an analog-to-digital converter, whose output adc_mon_data[59:0], carry the I & Q signals in adc_mon_data[15:0] and adc_mon_data[31:16].

I'd like to split adc_mon_data[59:0], such that I can connect

adc_mon_data[15:0]    to ILA PROBE0[15:0] and

adc_mon_data[31:16]  to ILA PROBE1[15:0]

How can I do this?

201312241100-Vivado-2013.2-IPI-ADC-ILA-Port-Connection.png

Regards,

Elvis Dowson

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado 2013.2 IP Integrator - Splitting a port connection to two ILA probe ports

Jump to solution

Hi

The Slice IP present in the IPI will serve you the function you want.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado 2013.2 IP Integrator - Splitting a port connection to two ILA probe ports

Jump to solution

Hi Elvis,

Did you try to use CONCAT IP in block design (you can find it in "add IP")?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

The Slice IP present in the IPI will serve you the function you want.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution
Hi Satish,
Thanks for the solution. The Slice IP block was exactly what I was looking for.

Regards,

Elvis Dowson
0 Kudos