UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor avic
Visitor

Vivado 2015_1 FIFO simulation problem

i generated distributed fifo.

in sim folder i have this file 

the place this module - fifo_generator_v12_0

i cant find this module for simulation. i have a folder with that name but without a sumulation file.

in the simulation folder (of fifo generator v_12) i have only "fifo_genrator_vlog_beh" file.

how i can run this fifo simulation

1.PNG
2.PNG
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado 2015_1 FIFO simulation problem

Hi,

Check the below article http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/61035.html

You can use the below command to report all IP files necessary for simulation

get_files -compile_order sources -used_in simulation -of_objects [get_files <IP_Name>.xci]

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado 2015_1 FIFO simulation problem

Hi

You can also use below commands at tcl console which will generate the compile.bat,elaborate.bat and simulate.bat Generate_scripts in the .../sim-1/behav folder which can be used to simulate the core is standalone Modlesim.

set_property target_simulator ModelSim [current_project]
launch_simulation -scripts_only

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos