UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor akhilchandra
Visitor

Vivado 2015.2. & Windows 7. source files not found and bit stream not generated

Hello,

I am trying a simple LED Blink on Zybo. I am using Vivado 2015.2 and Windows 7.

I came across this error between

[filemgmt 20-730] Could not find a top module in the fileset sources_1. Resolution: With the gui up, review the source files in the Sources window. Use Add Sources to add any needed sources. If the files are disabled, enable them. You can also select the file and choose Set Used In from the pop-up menu. Review if they are being used at the proper points of the flow.

Tags (3)
Untitled01.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: Vivado 2015.2. & Windows 7. source files not found and bit stream not generated

@akhilchandra You dont have .bd and system wrapper for it. Check the files you downloaded and add these files before you run synthesis and impl.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

Re: Vivado 2015.2. & Windows 7. source files not found and bit stream not generated

Moving to correct board
Regards,
Debraj
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos