UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor stmallios
Visitor

Vivado 2017.2 - Design updating every 5 seconds when Enabling Automatic Hierarchy update

Dear experts,

I am new to Vivado 2017.2. When I enable << Hierarchy Update --> Automatic update and compile order>> I notice that the Sources Window is constantly updating .... I don t see this in Vivado 2016.4. Could someone explain if this is a bug or expected behaviour.

Thank you.

updating.png
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

Re: Vivado 2017.2 - Design updating every 5 seconds when Enabling Automatic Hierarchy update

@stmallios,

If I remember correctly this was a problem in 2017.1 and/or 2017.2

Try 2017.4, it shouldn't be there. If you still see it re-check your design hierarchy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------