UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Vivado 2018.1 getting crash as soon as it open

Jump to solution

Dear Sir,

I had virus issue few days back in my PC. I installed the Quickheal and CCleaner to solve that problem. Vivado 2018.1 was running properly even after that. But now whenever i open the project  file, it crashes. Is this happeneing because of antivirus or some problem with Vivado 2018.1. 

I am using Windows 7. And I have license for Zync Ultrascale. Please help as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Vivado 2018.1 getting crash as soon as it open

Jump to solution

I was facing the issue that all source file adding to "Non-Module" section though modules are there.  I was getting  below given error. "Source scanning failed (launch error) while processing fileset "sources_1" due to unrecoverable syntax error or design hierarchy issues. Recovering last known analysis of the source files."

I updated the java scripts in my Windows PC and this problem got resolved. 

2 Replies
Observer alexkroh
Observer

Jump to solution

Try running vivado from the command line. Besides additional output, it should create log files, such as vivado.log. This log file should tell you what went wrong.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I was facing the issue that all source file adding to "Non-Module" section though modules are there.  I was getting  below given error. "Source scanning failed (launch error) while processing fileset "sources_1" due to unrecoverable syntax error or design hierarchy issues. Recovering last known analysis of the source files."

I updated the java scripts in my Windows PC and this problem got resolved.