UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant seyyedi
Participant

Vivado - Network Address Confilict [BD 41-1377]

Jump to solution

Hi all,

in vivado, when I instantiate 2 microblaze plus a processing system I get the following critical message:

[BD 41-1377] Network address <0x00000000 [ 512M ]> is occupied by different peripherals, </microblaze_1_local_memory/dlmb_bram_if_cntlr/SLMB/Mem> in </microblaze_1/Data> and by </processing_system7_0/S_AXI_GP0/GP0_DDR_LOWOCM> in </microblaze_0/Data>. This is illegal and must be resolved before passing validation

Why I get this message? and how can I resolve it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Vivado - Network Address Confilict [BD 41-1377]

Jump to solution
This is because the microblaze bram is at 0x0 and so is the ps OCM. In my design the instruction AXI wasn't enabled so I didn't see this issue.

If you want to use this topology, you can change the bram address and update the microblaze config to update the boot vector to reflect this change

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Participant seyyedi
Participant

Jump to solution

Even with a processing system and a microblaze with both data and cache memory, I get the following:

[BD 41-1377] Network address <0x00000000 [ 512M ]> is occupied by different peripherals, </microblaze_0_local_memory/ilmb_bram_if_cntlr/SLMB/Mem> in </microblaze_0/Instruction> and by </processing_system7_0/S_AXI_GP0/GP0_DDR_LOWOCM> in </microblaze_0/Data>. This is illegal and must be resolved before passing validation.

P.S. I need to have S_AXI_GP0 enabled on the processing system in my design.

0 Kudos
Participant seyyedi
Participant

Jump to solution

Here is a snapshot of the Address Editor:

address.png

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
This is because the microblaze bram is at 0x0 and so is the ps OCM. In my design the instruction AXI wasn't enabled so I didn't see this issue.

If you want to use this topology, you can change the bram address and update the microblaze config to update the boot vector to reflect this change

View solution in original post