cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
digitalone
Explorer
Explorer

Vivado Webpack ARTY Board not listed

I justed installed Vivado 2015.4 with Webpack License.

I did "Create New Project" -> "RTL Project" with "Do not specify sources at this time" checked.

On the "Default Part" page I clicked on "Boards".  There are only (3) in the list:

ZedBoard...

Artix-7 AC701... with XC7A200T... part

ZYNQ-7ZC702 ...

The ARTY board is not listed.  I had expected it would be.  Is this because I am using Webpack?

Is there a way to install the ARTY board into Vivado so it would be listed here?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nupurs

Hi @digitalone,

Only Xilinx evaluation boards are listed under boards.

Please choose correct package from parts.

Arty xc7A35T is supported in Vivado 2015.4 webpack.

Thanks,
Nupur

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
1.JPG
0 Kudos
smarell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please follow the procedure given in https://reference.digilentinc.com/vivado:boardfiles2015 to add Arty board to Vivado.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@digitalone Digilent link seems to be broken. When it is up just download the board files. There are very simple 2 stpes you have to do.

1) Just download the arty board files (make sure it has 3 xml files)

2) copy and paste the folder with name ARTY here C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2015.4\data\boards\board_files

Start the vivado and go to board tab, you would see your board listed under board tab.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
nsultana

This solution worked for me. Thank you very much.