UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Why is Vivado giving these warnings, and should I be worried about them?

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Why is Vivado giving these warnings, and should I be worried about them?

warnings: https://i.imgur.com/P4j0Epg.png

P4j0Epg.png

It's for a Zedboard. I definitely have selected the Zedboard at the beginning of the project, and my board is definitely a Zedboard.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why is Vivado giving these warnings, and should I be worried about them?

Hi @stendall_angstrom,

Did you install Artix-7, Spartan-7 and Kintex-7 during the installation of vivado? It might be because you only installed SOC (Zynq-7000) devices.

install.PNG

As you are using only the Zedboard, you can safely ignore this warnings. If you want to avoid them, you can delete the board files corresponding to non-zynq7000 devices (in C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2017.2\data\boards\board_files\)

Just putting the warning you got in case somebody is googleling for the same in:

WARNING: [Board 49-26] cannot add Board Part digilentinc:com

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Why is Vivado giving these warnings, and should I be worried about them?

Hi @stendall_angstrom,

Did you install Artix-7, Spartan-7 and Kintex-7 during the installation of vivado? It might be because you only installed SOC (Zynq-7000) devices.

install.PNG

As you are using only the Zedboard, you can safely ignore this warnings. If you want to avoid them, you can delete the board files corresponding to non-zynq7000 devices (in C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2017.2\data\boards\board_files\)

Just putting the warning you got in case somebody is googleling for the same in:

WARNING: [Board 49-26] cannot add Board Part digilentinc:com

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.