UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XCI files disappear from File Groups after clicking 'Merge'

Jump to solution

I have a simple IP which consists of one vhd file, and one ip core (XCI file).  I packaged this project with the 'include xci file' option selected.

When I make a change to the project, and attempt to repackage it, as soon as I click one of the 'merge' buttons (i.e. on the ports page) any XCI file in my file groups will disappear.  I have to manually add it back every time.

I have this exact problem with several custom IP cores.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: XCI files disappear from File Groups after clicking 'Merge'

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can you disable OOC synthesis for the IP and see if it helps?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can you disable OOC synthesis for the IP and see if it helps?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

That fixed it, thanks.

0 Kudos