UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor maha_216
Visitor

accessing vivado in two user accounts of same machine

In my computer I have two user accounts, one is administrator. When I had only administrator user account in the machine, I installed Vivado and matlab tools and used both tools. For some requirements of matlab tool, I created another user account.After this setup, MATLAB works only in the another user account(not in administrator) but visible(the matlab application is visible in desktop/apps)) in both accounts. But vivado is visible in only the administrator account. But my matlab work requires the vivado tool and I use matlab only, but  matlab   uses vivado in the background and does the FPGA/SoC related activities till to bit/image generation and downloading/debugging. How I can make the access on vivado 17.2 in the other user account. Please help

Thank you

I.Mahalakshmi

0 Kudos