UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor hamzamuneer
Visitor

.bench file

Hi,

I am using a tool for certain analyses on the netlist, the tools accepts the .bench file . Is there a way to generate .bench file from vivado or ISE. Any help ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: .bench file

Hi @hamzamuneer ,

Is this the test bench file you are searching for?

Thank you,
Devin

0 Kudos
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

@hamzamuneer,

For Xilinx technology, all netlists are either in NGC or EDIF(slowly being depricated).

This .bench thing is completely foreign to Vivado/ISE.

As per my knowledge it is not supported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dpaul24 ,

After digging around internally we do not have a specific work around for this request to generate the .bench file as it would not recognize the extension.

Thank you,
Devin

0 Kudos
Scholar dpaul24
Scholar

@devinl,

I think you wanted to address the OP.

I guess that's what I already said before indirectly. :-)

FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
0 Kudos