Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

need help

hi all

i must design decimation filter in Hspice

i need a block diagram for decimation filter that it use for sigma-delta A/D

pleas give mee a block diagram of decimation filter whit transistor that i can use it in Hspice

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Instructor
Instructor

pleas give mee a block diagram of decimation filter whit transistor that i can use it in Hspice

Is this a school project? How many FPGA designs have you successfully completed?

Do you have a solid understanding of decimation filters and A/Ds?  Does your A/D have an anti-aliasing filter on its input?

HSPICE is the wrong tool for simulating digital filters.  Matlab would be a good choice, or you could write your own emulator in C or some other programming language.

This is primarily an FPGA design forum, to assist with understanding Xilinx FPGAs and Xilinx design tools.  If you already know what type of filter you need (how many taps, what coefficients, frequency response, etc,) we could help you with various filter implementation assist tools which are specifically written for FPGA design.  These tools will greatly simplify filter implementation, but you need to be able to tell the filter tool what you need.

Perhaps if you described your design problem with a bit more detail, we might be able to point you in the right direction.

- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
Highlighted
Historian
Historian

@p_esfehani wrote:

hi all

So, what made you think that the Xilinx FPGA forum would have any useful information about Hspice?

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.