UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer ali_asadzadeh
Observer

schematics entry question?

Jump to solution

Dear all

I have done a simple adder in schematics and it works fine.now i want to know how to add my verilog modules in the schematic top module.is it possible?cause i coud not find it anywhere.

thanks for your time.

Message Edited by ali_asadzadeh on 02-24-2010 01:05 PM
I love Digital
and you who involved in it!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: schematics entry question?

Jump to solution

Its been some years since I did any schematic entry but I think it goes like this.

Write your hdl file.

Click on the top level, in design utilities click on the “create schematic symbol”

Collect the symbol and hdl file (see the generated transcript when you hit the button for location), put them in you schematic project directory.

Import like you would a lower level schematic component.

Bobster

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: schematics entry question?

Jump to solution

Its been some years since I did any schematic entry but I think it goes like this.

Write your hdl file.

Click on the top level, in design utilities click on the “create schematic symbol”

Collect the symbol and hdl file (see the generated transcript when you hit the button for location), put them in you schematic project directory.

Import like you would a lower level schematic component.

Bobster

0 Kudos