cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helj@
Visitor
Visitor

unable to program the PROM

There is no error during synthesis, implementation and bitstream, and my board(Artix-7 nexys 4 ddr) can be programmed, which means FPGA configuration file can be downloaded into the board via JTAG. 

However, I can not program the PROM. The .bin file can be generated, but I can not select "add configuration memory device".

TIM图片20170402110524.png

I tried to disconnect the board or relaunch the project, but they did not work.

What's wrong??

0 Kudos
5 Replies
thakurr

Hi helj@

Please follow the steps mention in UG908, chapter 5:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2016_4/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

helj@ Could you please provide the complete screenshot of the Vivado? 

Right-click on the device and try to add the configuration memory part from there.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
helj@
Visitor
Visitor

Sorry, it doesn't work..

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

helj@ Did you use the tcl command to program the flash?

Also, you have not provided the screenshot.

-Pratham

0 Kudos
helj@
Visitor
Visitor

Sorry I just run into another problem: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Entry/synthesis-failed-without-any-error-message/td-p/759819

I can not run synthesis on my computer...So I can not get screenshot...

0 Kudos