UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vivado 2017.4 device utilization report

Jump to solution

I feel this should be easy to do as have done for other FPGA vendors so sorry if it is and I being dumb.

I have done the synthesis of my Artix-7 design and now I want to click something in Vivado 2017.4 and see a post synthesis report showing the utilization of all the different elements in the device. Perhaps a neat little table showing the number of IO available versus what I have used, slices available vs used, distributed RAM available vs used, DSP slices, logic cells and so on.

Sorry if I am being blind and it is obvious

thanks in advance for any help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar jmcclusk
Scholar

Re: vivado 2017.4 device utilization report

Jump to solution

First you need to "Open Synthesized Design"  (or "Open Implemented Design").    Then go to the Project Summary window, and there should be a panel or section with the device resources used..  You can select either table or bar chart mode.

Don't forget to close a thread when possible by accepting a post as a solution.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar jmcclusk
Scholar

Jump to solution

First you need to "Open Synthesized Design"  (or "Open Implemented Design").    Then go to the Project Summary window, and there should be a panel or section with the device resources used..  You can select either table or bar chart mode.

Don't forget to close a thread when possible by accepting a post as a solution.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

found it! thanks for that ..

0 Kudos