UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant pthomas
Participant

zedboard example project

Is there a way to get the zedboard example project in Vivado 2015.2?

Before (2014.4 I think) for a new project type I could choose a Base Zynq and then choose the zedboard, but now I just see ZYNQ-7 ZC702 Evaluation Board.

thanks,

Paul

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: zedboard example project

hi,

example project does not seem to exist. Would that be possible to create a new project --> target Zedboard and continue using it?

--hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capture.JPG
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@pthomas you are correct.Zedboard example project  has been removed from vivado 2015.1 install.

You can port the example design from 2014.4 by just opening the example design in 2015.1, Let me know if you dont have 2014.4 i can attach project here

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You can upgrade the example design of 2014.4.1 to 2015.2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos