UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant orenderj
Participant

2017.1 Configuration Memory Programming Bug?

When I try to program the memory using 2017.1 compared to 2016.3, there is an error:

boost::filesystem::system_complete: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: " "

All of the fields are properly filled in, including my bitstream. Am I missing something? I used to be able to program my device from Vivado. I am now trying to reuse my SREC bootloader from 2016.3 with 2017.1 and I'm debugging botting a microblaze design that previously worked fine. Is this an error in my setup or is anyone else experiencing this with the new Vivado version?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: 2017.1 Configuration Memory Programming Bug?

use the vivado programmer tool in non project mode i.e. standalone vivado programmer when you are trying to program the flash.

Another workaround is to use the .prm file along with the flash programming file(.bin/.mcs)

We have notified this issue to the concerned team and should be fixed in next version.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant orenderj
Participant

Re: 2017.1 Configuration Memory Programming Bug?

Is it possible there is also an issue with the SDK programmer as well? My project that works in 2016.3 will not work in 2017.1. It will notify me that my flash is programmed, but will not load. 

Thank you for your quick response with the previous issue. 

0 Kudos