cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xiangsong
Contributor
Contributor

How to get a Partial Reconfiguration license feature?

Now, I am using ISE12.3 and V6LX240T to do a partial Reconfiguration project, But I find in my PlanAhead software doesn't have the Partial Reconfiguration fedture.

How to get a Partial Reconfiguration license feature?  a evaluation license is just OK,

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
brucey
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Anyone can send requests to pr_access@xilinx.com for a 30-day evaluation license. However, these eval licenses are not generally available. For Xilinx can better track who is getting them, the Design Criteria document (included in the PR User Guide) must be shared with these evaluators before access is given.

Details are in PR on Xilinx.com:  http://www.xilinx.com/tools/partial-reconfiguration.htm

Regards,
brucey
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
xiangsong
Contributor
Contributor

hi brucey,
Thank you for your help.
I send a email to pr_access@xilinx.com , and the reply say he will out until December 20. Anyone else I can send email for a evaluation license?
Thank you very much!
0 Kudos
brucey
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi, You can contact your local sales offices for pricing and ordering details:

http://www.xilinx.com/company/contact/index.htm

Regards,
brucey
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
xiangsong
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, brucey.

I have contacted the local sales offices, and got the PR license.Now I have another question with the PlanAhead software.

When I start the PlanAhead, A dialog named "XilinxNotify--Available Updates" appear.

I download the 12.3 SpeedFile Patch and extract the downloaded archive into the ISE Design Suite tools location. But when I start the PlanAhead software , the dialog appear again, why?

How to solve it? SpeedFile Patch use for ?

Thank you very much!
0 Kudos
brucey
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I think there should be one check box that you can check it to let it not bother you anymore.

Regards,
brucey

0 Kudos
xiyoulhj
Visitor
Visitor

Hello,you can get it in csdn:

http://download.csdn.net/source/3406955

0 Kudos
sarah111
Visitor
Visitor

i have sent an email to pr_access@xilinx.com through my university email address for evaluation copy of PR license, but i didn't get any reply...who should i contact now??

0 Kudos
lightwill

Could you send me a Partial Reconfiguration license of planahead 14.1. Another type may be ok. thank you very much. My e-mail  857731628@qq.com.

0 Kudos
vijayak
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @sarah111 ,

Please write to xup@xilinx.com if you are intending to use Xilinx products for academic & research purpose.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/university.html

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
pharisha889

hi sir.

how can i get the partial reconfiguration license for vivado 2014.4?

0 Kudos
ashishd
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

I have addressed your query in below thread
http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/how-to-get-the-partial-reconfiguration-evaluation-key/m-p/591458#M21061

Feel free to update there if you face any problem.
Regards,
Ashish
0 Kudos