UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer saif123
Observer

Partial reconfiguration

hello,

At the begining, i would like to thanking you for all the responses, and your interesting;

in may project,im working on the codec H264, my task it's to pefroming the ME(motion estimation) such as the  patial reconfigurable region .

I would like to ask about ;,

can I use the EAPR(early acces partial reconfigurable) in our architecture (ME), to make the partial reconfigurable region (PRR) ?

if yes ? how?

best regards;

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Partial reconfiguration

Take a look at this page for lots of information about Partial Reconfiguration:

https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado/implementation/partial-reconfiguration.html

This page has links to the User Guide, Tutorials, training materials and videos, all which should help educate you on the flow and design considerations for building a PR design.

PR has been production since 2010 so the only "early access" is for the newest devices, and those quickly move to production status after development and testing is done.  PR is now included for free with system and design edition seats, so license access should not be a problem; evaluations are also available.

thanks,

david.

0 Kudos