UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar pumaju1808
Scholar

RTL-FPGA designs in system generator?

Hi,

I have an RTL design which we do modification in order to have it in the FPGA, my question is about once I have my FPGA code of my system is it possible to export that into a system generator (SG) ambient? Something like from Verilog --> SG, I know there is a black box where you can import your code, however I'm talking about a much bigger design

the idea is to have a kind of simulation of the system with fpga resources in system generator

I'd like to ear your inputs

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: RTL-FPGA designs in system generator?

Hi @pumaju1808,

Check if this helps: https://www.xilinx.com/video/hardware/vivado-hls-block-system-generator-dsp.html

Regards,
Prathik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Scholar pumaju1808
Scholar

Re: RTL-FPGA designs in system generator?

Thanks prathikm, this is useful
Let me ask another question:
Is there any file (human readable) that has information of the schematic representation of my design?. For example, when you have a shematic representation in Vivado, I assume this information is read from some file, where this file have all the information of the cells and their interconnection, is it possible to have access to this file?

0 Kudos