cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Tri-state Error in Partial Reconfiguration

Hi everybody,

When I try to implement the design in PlanAhead 14.7(i'm using virtex-7 xc7vx330t), I get the folloing error:

[MapLib 973] Tri-state buffers are not supported in this architecture. Block instance6/int1/sadmuxE<4>_GND_609_o_sad_13[4]_Select_65_o must be removed from the design.

I don't understand this,please anyone help me.

thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

@soulefmassoud,

Check this AR

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/39803.html

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted

hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I used this (https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/39803.html) but I don't understand.please help me.
thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@soulefmassoud

Are you using Synplify for synthesis? Is this a post synthesis project in ISE/PlanAhead?

Check the section of code which is inferring OBUFT and replace it with IOBUF primitive in RTL. Check the language templates in ISE to know the instantiation template of IOBUF or check the HDL library user guide of the device you are using.

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Highlighted

I don't using Synplify for synthesis.this a post synthesis project in ISE.
please can you give me this steps.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@soulefmassoud,

Can you share your ISE archive project to debug the issue? In ISE GUI, Select Project-->Archive project.. 

This will save you project in .zip format. Please share this .zip file.

--Syed

0 Kudos