cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
icefish711
Observer
Observer

[help]PlanAhead is quit when I left click on the pblock_reconfig in the physical hierarchy

Jump to solution

I use planahead 9.2.7 and I start a new project. The reconfig(Prm) has been set to Rconfigurable.Then I want to set Pblock size,which i should left click on the root/pblock_reconfig in physical hierarchy and then right click to jump the menu and finally selcet the "set the pblock size" in the menu.

However,When I left click on the pblock_reconfig in the physical hierarchy,the planahead programme quit without any tips or waring. So I just can click on the root,but can't click on the root/pblock_reconfig to set the plock and any other options.

so please someone tell me the solution,thanks.

1.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
icefish711
Observer
Observer

Thanks,It may be the bug of this version of soft.I solve this by first place a block in the menu command.then I can click the pblock_reconfig. I don't konw the reason but it does works.*_*

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
davidch
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
That crash may have been fixed in a later version of PlanAhead so you could try 10.1.8.  Anyway, you should be able to select the pblock and then select "set pblock size" from the menus or buttons along the top of the PlanAhead interface.
0 Kudos
icefish711
Observer
Observer

Thanks,It may be the bug of this version of soft.I solve this by first place a block in the menu command.then I can click the pblock_reconfig. I don't konw the reason but it does works.*_*

View solution in original post

0 Kudos