UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

HDMI2.0 is not seen in the physical interfaces section in the Power Estimator tool

Hello ,

About the power estimation tool ; 

*I am planning to use a HDMI2.0 with GTX transceivers in Zynq - 7000. I try to estimate power consumption. But there is no HDMI choice in the Physical Interfaces section. Or which physical interface should I select for HDMI2.0 implementation in this application note: (https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1287-hdmi-on-fpga-gtx-transceivers.pdf). In this app note, three GTX transceivers are used for HDMI2.0 implementation. 

*Can I select DisplayPort for a more accurate estimation (I think that its physical layer is similar to HDMI2.0)  ?

*For GTX, 'width' means a 'Lane'  ? i.e  : I want o use one x5 PCIe 2.0 (5 lane PCIe). I want to use one x3 HDMI2.0 ( 3 Lane HDMI2.0) . Did I enter these requirements correctly in below power estimator physical interface section? 

Best Regards,

Tags (4)
hdmi_gtx2.jpg
0 Kudos