UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer cnie
Observer

How could I change the chipscope ila counter width in PlanAhead?

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

When I tried to insert Chipscope from the netlist in PlanAhead, I am not able to enable to the counter of ILA, any idea?2012-11-14_155932.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: How could I change the chipscope ila counter width in PlanAhead?

Jump to solution

Counter width and match unit selection can be changed by selecting the Trigger ports under the ILA and changing the attributes .Please check the snapshot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Untitled.gif
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Observer cnie
Observer

Jump to solution

And it seems the ILA Trigger Match Unit Types are also unchangeable from PlanAhead GUI. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Counter width and match unit selection can be changed by selecting the Trigger ports under the ILA and changing the attributes .Please check the snapshot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Untitled.gif
0 Kudos
Observer cnie
Observer

Jump to solution

Got it, thank you.

0 Kudos