UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for Xilinx XACT 6.01

Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong area. 

I am looking for the old DOS software XACT.

I read at this link http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/18053.html that it is available by request. 

Well that response was in 2012.  Now in 2016, can someone point me to this software iso or send me a PM?  I realize it is very old and unsupported, but I know it has to be somewhere available.  Thank you very much for any help you can offer.

Regards,

Jeff

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Searching for Xilinx XACT 6.01

Many thanks to the kind folks at Xilinx as they provided the software. 

So this thread can be closed if required.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

You can close this by accepting it as solution

-Shreyas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor mikejohnson
Visitor

Hi.

I've also been desperately looking for a copy of XACT. I need to modify an old design, and the source file is futurenet dash (.dwg) which I believe can be translated with pin2xfg.

I have the necessary license key, but I can't find the CD anywhere.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
Visitor mikejohnson
Visitor

Well, I mailed websupport asking for a copy of the old software, and received an automated response that this is a technical issue and hence we would ignore you.

really XIlinx?

0 Kudos
Visitor mirobaldo
Visitor

Hello, are you still looking for a copy of XACT Step 6.0.1?

0 Kudos
Visitor mirobaldo
Visitor

Hello, are you still looking for a copy of Xact Step 6.0.1
0 Kudos