UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor mhuebner_hbp
Visitor

Where can I find libPortabilityNOSH.dll?

Jump to solution

Hi forum,

I have replaced my laptop which I use to program Spartan 3E devices in the field by a new device running under Windows 10 Pro.
The software that I have installed is Xilinx ISE DS 14.7.
The application that I want to use is IMPACT.
The problem is that IMPACT is crashing everytime I start the browser in order to open or store a project. This behaviour is described already and a resolution can be found in the database under AR# 62380
Unfortunately this resolution does not work for me, because there is no libPortabilityNOSH.dll in my Xilinx installation directory.

Any idea, where I can get this DLL from?

Thanks in advance & regards
Michael

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Where can I find libPortabilityNOSH.dll?

Jump to solution

Hi @mhuebner_hbp

You will find this file in the following location of your installation directory: <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\lib\nt64\

and <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\common\lib\nt64\

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @mhuebner_hbp

You will find this file in the following location of your installation directory: <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\lib\nt64\

and <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\common\lib\nt64\

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor mhuebner_hbp
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi anm and Vinay,

it works now. I searched only in <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\common\lib\nt64\

But this directory contained only the libPortability.dll library, not the NOSH version. But Vinay is right, there is a copy of libPortabilityNOSH.dll in the directory <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\lib\nt64\

Thanks to you both.

Michael

0 Kudos