UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer german010
Observer

reference to which report I can see whether the output register having been packed to IOB ?

With ISE ,the report has a item that display whether the defined register having been packed to the IOB, but I can not find the similar one in vivado  ?where is the report ?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: reference to which report I can see whether the output register having been packed to IOB ?

Hello @german010,

Please check this AR

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/62661.html

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: reference to which report I can see whether the output register having been packed to IOB ?

Hello @german010,

Did the AR help to answer your query?

Regards,
Ashish
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos