UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie sachacon

zoom out text editor

Jump to solution

I'm using Vivado 2018.3, and I recently opened it to find that the text editor has zoomed in on all my files. I've tried restarting Vivado as well as my computer to fix the issue, and I can't find any settings that zooms the text editor in or out. I have also opened previous projects and those have my files zoomed in as well. Has anyone else encountered this issue or know how to fix it? 

Screenshot (4).png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: zoom out text editor

Jump to solution

@sachacon 

Go to 

Flow -> Settings -> Tool Settings -> Text Editor -> Fonts and Colors 

Change the font size to whatever you feel comfortable and then Apply -> OK

as Shown below

font.JPG

--Suraj

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: zoom out text editor

Jump to solution

@sachacon 

Go to 

Flow -> Settings -> Tool Settings -> Text Editor -> Fonts and Colors 

Change the font size to whatever you feel comfortable and then Apply -> OK

as Shown below

font.JPG

--Suraj

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.