UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Cannot program QSPI from SDK when ZynqMP target has no DDR

Jump to solution

I'm working with 2017.3 and a ZynqMP target system with no DDR.  I am attempting to flash the QSPI with my application, and it seems to hang on "Preparing for programming flash"

I have XIL_CSE_ZYNQ_DISPLAY_UBOOT_MESSAGES=1 set.

Again. there is no DRAM, so the Uboot message indicating that there is 256K of DRAM appears to be incorrect.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Cannot program QSPI from SDK when ZynqMP target has no DDR

Jump to solution

Did you see AR# 70310 ?

2017.3 - 2017.4 Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC: XSDB and Vivado Hardware Manager fail QSPI programming on a DDR-less board

2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Did you see AR# 70310 ?

2017.3 - 2017.4 Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC: XSDB and Vivado Hardware Manager fail QSPI programming on a DDR-less board

Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

@denist That is a great suggestion.  I prefer to flash using the SDK (and in fact, I don't have Vivado installed at the moment, for some reason), so I will look in there and see if it has a similar directory structure, and maybe I can replace the appropriate uboot binaries with the ones in the patch.  

0 Kudos