UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor nel.bose
Visitor

saveenv to QSPI - Uboot 2017.4

Hi,

I am trying to save my enviornment vairables to a QSPI, and I am currently running an MPSoC ZCU102 board, with uboot 2017.4. Originally, I was able to save to my QSPI, when I was running Uboot 2016.7 and it ran fine. I had the enviornment variables delcared accordingly. 

I am trying to use the same enviornment variables, but for some reason, when I try to 'saveenv' in the boot 2017.4 terminal, the erase function times out. Also, I have notcied that when uboot initially loads, I get "Bad CRC" warning. When I was running 2016.7, when it detected the QSPI, it would detect it as page size of 256 bytes, and 64 KiB, and for some reason that is being read as page size of 512 bytes, and 128 KiB.

I am not exactly sure why that is the case

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor nel.bose
Visitor

Re: saveenv to QSPI - Uboot 2017.4

I went ahead and took a deeper look at the issue, and it seems to be that the qspi is being set to dual_parallel mode, it should be set to single. I am wondering if there is a way to manually modify in uboot, rather than using the Xilinx SDK. 

0 Kudos