UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

12.3 Adding .h files

Jump to solution

Can anyone tell me the proper way to add include files? I need to add the .h files for lwip for a project but I can't figure out the proper way to tell SDK how to find them.

Thanks,

DeWayne

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 12.3 Adding .h files

Jump to solution

There is a bug in SDK 12.1 where the project references isn't updating the libgen.log? You have to manually update the file to ensure that the address is correct.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

To include lwip header files, you just need to check the lwip library in your BSP settings (see the snapshot below):

Cheers,
Jim
ScreenHunter_002.jpg
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

Sorry, I didn't add enough detail. I created the LWIP files with the process you indicated and my echo server was working fine until I added a .h to the main file for a peripheral. So this is the basis for this question since and now dispatch.c file is showing the lwip .h files not found.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

There is a bug in SDK 12.1 where the project references isn't updating the libgen.log? You have to manually update the file to ensure that the address is correct.

0 Kudos
Visitor mourad23
Visitor

Jump to solution

can you help me how to integrate a file .h

0 Kudos
Visitor mourad23
Visitor

Jump to solution

ca you help me to intrgrate a .h file