UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor sterkorkim
Visitor

14.4 SDK "lwIP echo server" template NOT available

Hi, 

I have created a XPS design using the ISE 14.7. The XPS design includes a ethernet 3.01.a IP module.

I am able to generate the netlist for the XPS design. However, when I open the SDK and try to create the "lwIP echo server" application, the template is missing and I haven't been able to figure out how to make it available.

I tried creating a standalone BSP and tick the lwip140 checkbox in the BSP setting, but that did not help, the template is still not made available.

Can anyone help me out?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: 14.4 SDK "lwIP echo server" template NOT available

Check this ARs

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/53593.html
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor sterkorkim
Visitor

Re: 14.4 SDK "lwIP echo server" template NOT available

Hi, 

The AR that you are refering to is assuming that the "lwIP echo server" application template is already available in SDK, unfortunately, in my case it is not. What I am wondering is: why isn't it available and how can I add it?

What I need is to make the lwIP echo server" application template available in the SDK. 

0 Kudos
Visitor sterkorkim
Visitor

Re: 14.7 SDK "lwIP echo server" template NOT available

The title should be 14.7 SDK "lwIP echo server" template NOT available.

The design was created using ISE 14.7 and the accompanying SDK is used when trying to create the "lwIP echo server" application project.

0 Kudos
Visitor sterkorkim
Visitor

After adding the axi_timer in the XPS design, the "lwIP echo server" application project is now available in the SDK list of   templates.

Before exporting the XPS design to SDK (using the XPS --> Project --> Export Hardware Design to SDK.. --> Export &Launch SDK), I deleted the old software workspace and created a new one, just to make sure no old setting would still be present.

0 Kudos
Visitor blackroot
Visitor

hello,I have seen your replay,I have encounted the same problems(I create the lwip project in sdk14.7,but I can't find lwip echo demo in the avaliable template list).I add timer in EDK14.7,but the problem still stay here.Can you help me?Maybe sometimes I am not online .Please connect to me using  email:1751174079@qq.com or using qq:1751714079.Thank you very much.

$%Q~XX%@K)6ILET(YZJ(2[4.jpg
0 Kudos
Visitor blackroot
Visitor

Doesn't  PPC440 have lwip echo demo in avaliable template list ?

0 Kudos