cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

ACP port for Zynq board[BD 41-1629] </processing_system7_0/S_AXI_ACP/ACP_M_AXI_GP0> is excluded from all addressable master

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm trying to use the ACP port instead of the HP port for Zynq board. But when I try to validate the design, the following error appeared: [BD 41-1629] </processing_system7_0/S_AXI_ACP/ACP_M_AXI_GP0> is excluded from all addressable master spaces.The following is the block design.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: ACP port for Zynq board[BD 41-1629] </processing_system7_0/S_AXI_ACP/ACP_M_AXI_GP0> is excluded from all addressable master

Jump to solution

Hi @ssong94,

Please check the address editor tab and see if the slave is mapped.

If not try auto assign address. 

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: ACP port for Zynq board[BD 41-1629] </processing_system7_0/S_AXI_ACP/ACP_M_AXI_GP0> is excluded from all addressable master

Jump to solution

Hi @ssong94,

Please check the address editor tab and see if the slave is mapped.

If not try auto assign address. 

Thanks,
Arpan
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

123.png

According to your method, I have encountered such a problem. Can you tell me how to solve it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

You can choose "Include Segment", then the segment will be included and auto addressed. 

Thanks,

pear

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi, 

What could I do when ip is seem like "unconnected slaves" ?

Untitled.png
0 Kudos