UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor carruinar
Visitor

AXI Interconnect Lite (v1.06.a) in

Hello,

I have ISE 14.7 and I want to use AXI Interconnect with 1 master and 10 slaves configuration. In AXI Interconnect Vivado wizard I can use N-Slaves (N master interfaces) but I cant in ISE. Any solutions?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Re: AXI Interconnect Lite (v1.06.a) in

@carruinar you can always manually instantiate the interconnect and make the connections yourself after setting the number of master & slave ports.

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Visitor carruinar
Visitor

@muzaffer instantiate it in Vivado? I use a Virtex 6, it is a problem?

0 Kudos
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

@carruinar no, instantiate in a text file which is how one does logic design for real ;-) 

ie

module my_wonderful_interconnect(...);

axi_interconnect_v1_7_12_top #(.C_NUM_MASTER_SLOTS = 10) u0 (...);

endmodule

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Visitor carruinar
Visitor

@muzaffer the AXI Interconnect instanciation has 3378 lines :/

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

I am attempting the same same thing. It appears the only way to configure the AXI Interconnect this way for ISE is to do it in EDK. (Launch XPS and create a small system there). 

After adding adding the master and slave connectors and configuring everything generate the simulation files. This seem to be useable as an HDL source that can then be instantiated in the RTL design.

Perhaps there is an easier way but I don't see it. Directly instantiating the core doesn't seem viable after looking at the generated stuff.

0 Kudos