UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer gkubota
Observer

AXI Slave memory-mapped to master AXI-Stream

I  need IP with an AXI memory-mapped slave interface on one side and an AXI-Stream interface master interface on the other side.  I have found documentation on the axi-mm2s-mapper in product guide PG102.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/axi_mm2s_mapper/v1_0/pg102-axi-mm2s-mapper.pdf)

However, I can't find any other info on this IP.  Is this currently available?

I was also looking at the AXI Datamover, but if I read that correctly, it appears that the memory-mapped interface is a master, correct?  

Is there some other IP that is currently available that will do what I want?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Observer razi.marjani
Observer

Re: AXI Slave memory-mapped to master AXI-Stream

HI gkubota

1. Memory Map side of DataMover is Master. 

2. Check BlockRam With Axi_MM Interface. It may be work for you.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

This is discussed a lot if you spend some time searching.

Or start reading about the AXI DMA, AXI Datamover, AXI Stream FIFO, and AXI VDMA

www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Observer gkubota
Observer

It looks like the AXI Stream FIFO can do the conversion that I need.  

I'm curious though; is the axi-mm2s-mapper that I linked to in my initial post an IP block that is available now?  It looks like that might be useful.

0 Kudos
Newbie evanpan

Thanks for your nice sharing. But do you have any experience about pdf conversion? I want to look for a fine pdf to image converter whose way of processing is simple and fast. Any suggetsion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos