UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor perig
Visitor

AXI Traffic Generator - Advanced Mode without Processor Intervention

Hello all,

I am currently trying to configure an AXI Traffic Generator IP for functioning in advanced mode without processor intervention.

PG125 specifies on page 27 :

"Advanced/Basic Mode without Processor Intervention

1. Edit the default generated mif files (default_<componentname>_cmdram.mif, default_<componentname>_prmram.mif, default_<componentname>_mstram.mif) to match desired profile."

But I cannot seem to find those mentioned files to edit. So where should I look for them ?

Thank you very much.

Périg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Voyager
Voyager

Re: AXI Traffic Generator - Advanced Mode without Processor Intervention

@perig

I've also had trouble finding the exact files as described in the documentation, but a similar set of files are found under the project folder, ie. <project>.srcs/sources_1/ip/axi_traffic_gen_0/*.mem and also under netlist/ with the .coe extension.

If you'll be editing those files by hand, you may want to use a tool I've released to make the job easier: https://github.com/patocarr/axi-traffic-gen

Regards,

-Pat

https://tuxengineering.com
0 Kudos
Visitor perig
Visitor

Re: AXI Traffic Generator - Advanced Mode without Processor Intervention

Thank you for your answer patocarr.

I also found the files you mentioned but they are not the right ones (because re-created each time you re-compile your project).

And thanks for the tool, it could be useful.

Périg

0 Kudos