UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

Accessing IO on external circuitry conected to the FMC LPC Connector

Jump to solution

Hey

I have an SP601 Board . I bought a FMC XM105 Debug Card to get access to the FMC LPC connector pins and connected my external circuitry to the pins on the debug card. Now i want to access the IO on this external circuitry using the MicroBlaze. 

I know how to access the standard io's used in the sp601 board such as the Dip Switches , Led's and Pushbutton switches using the GPIO IP (by calling the low level functions in xgpio_l.h and reading from the appropriate address mentioned in xparameters.h) on the MicroBlaze. But how do i access the IO's on my external circuitry using the MicroBlaze. 

And suggestions will be greatly helpful :)

Thanks a lot in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Accessing IO on external circuitry conected to the FMC LPC Connector

Jump to solution

You'll be glad to find out that it works the same way, just read from the FMC LPC pins instead of the LED/switch pins.  You'll have to double-check the IOSTANDARD in the UCF as well.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

You'll be glad to find out that it works the same way, just read from the FMC LPC pins instead of the LED/switch pins.  You'll have to double-check the IOSTANDARD in the UCF as well.

0 Kudos
Voyager
Voyager

Jump to solution

Oh thank you so much!! I just tried it! Works perfectly :)

0 Kudos