Copied subject code and built it in SDK 2017.3
It is the code with the printf in the beginning...
printf("UltraZed Edition RTC A53 Example\r\n");
1. Do not know which libXil.a to link with. You supply two, so...
2. DTS does have rtc@0xFFA60000
3. Turned on everything I could find in the kernel/rootfs config that has anything to do with rtc
4. SIGSEGV on call to XRtcPsu_CfgInitialize()
5. strace shows nothing really.
Thanks in Advance!
Okay, well alrighty then. No answer from anyone? Adam? Nothing?
I also tried the rtc examples from this link.
I cannot get any one of these to even compile.
As far as examples go, these are really really bad.
YOU SHOULD REALLY INCLUDE A PROJECT FILES WITH YOUR EXAMPLE CODE
SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN USE AND LEARN FROM THE EXAMPLE.
TEACHING FOLKS TO RUMMAGE AROUND LOOKING FOR THE CORRECT
HEADER OR LIBRARY IS A WASTE OF OUR TIME!
None of these examples have project files. I have spent hours trying to get one of
these to run. I have spent hours trying different header includes and library's
but still no joy.