UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Added repository and rescanned, but new driver not showing up

I have followed AR# 54322.

I have taken a driver for the quad Spi flash.  I have taken the SPI_v4_1 and copied it into a directory named drivers, under my applications src directory. I then renamed the directory to SPI_v4_2.  Then added a local repository, pointing to the src directory, and did a rescan.

I then go to the BSP settings and go to the drivers, and try to select the 4.2 version.  Only the 4.1 version is showing in the drop down box.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Added repository and rescanned, but new driver not showing up

Forgot to mention using 2015.4

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

hi,

can you attach the workspace for further debug?

--hs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

See attached

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

hi,

this is fixed. you did not copy the complete folder location. refer to the snapshot and the updated workspace.

--hs

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Capture.png
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

hi,

one more important thing is to make sure that the repository is set correctly.

in my case, it is set to the path as shown here

--hs

Capture.png
0 Kudos