cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Adding a new Library to Xilinx SDK 2014.2

Hi, 

I created a simple library on linux intel machine using "arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc" compiler. Now i need to add this library and call its fucntions from my SDK 2014.2.

Can someone kindly tell me how to achieve this?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Adding a new Library to Xilinx SDK 2014.2

hi,

did you check this link? this is referring to an older version but the procedure is same

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx11/SDK_doc/tasks/sdk_t_proj_libraries.htm

--hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I have attached a tutorial that may help

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply.. Yes i checked that link before i post this. But i do not have that king of options in my SDK. I am programming the ARM core.

I have attached an image to show what options i get when i goto properties of a source file.

Thank you.

Linking.jpg
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, 

I found a place to apply the library i created. But when i add it, it gives an error saying 

"arm-xilinx-eabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files" Can anyone tel me what that means?

my library name is "libchange.a" and the image attached shows how i insert the library in to the project.

Thank you.

Linking.jpg
0 Kudos