Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

EDK 12.2 :dcv_v29 problem

Hi ,all

When I try to implement the LWIP project on V5-lx110t. I could not find  DCV_v29 from the IP catalog. But I did find the very IP from the pcores in the installation.was there any shortcut to add the ip ,avoid adding the ip from the creat or import peripheral.

I have tried to  customize ip catalog from "Edit---preferences---IP catalog",but it did not change the situation.It's surprised that plbv46_dvi_contrl_0's SDCR could link dcr_v29_0.Could anyone explain it to me?

P.S. The following  error come out after adding the ip and generating addresses.

ERROR:EDK:1602 - IPNAME:dcr_v29 INSTANCE:dcr_v29_0 -
   D:\Lwip_project\LWIP_Embded\lwip_BSB_DEMO_1.1\system.mhs line 347 - not
   supported for architecture 'virtex5lx'!
ERROR:EDK:1602 - IPNAME:dcr_v29 INSTANCE:dcr_v29_0 -
   D:\Lwip_project\LWIP_Embded\lwip_BSB_DEMO_1.1\system.mhs line 347 - not
   supported for architecture 'virtex5lx'!
ERROR:EDK:440 - platgen failed with errors!
make: *** [implementation/system.bmm] Error 2

I need help.Could anyone can afford time to explain to me? thank you in advance!

I need to know why.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

The MPD of dcr_v29 version 1.00b shows that Virtex-5LX does not exist in the ARCH_SUPPORT_OPTION.

That is the reason i believe you are getting this error.

OPTION IP_GROUP = Bus and Bridge:PPC
OPTION ARCH_SUPPORT_MAP = (virtex4lx=PRODUCTION, virtex4sx=PRODUCTION, virtex4fx=PRODUCTION, virtex5fx=PRODUCTION)

please try to use a earlier version of core, if you have access to it.

Thnx.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos