UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor yuxuetao
Visitor

EDK 12.2 :dcv_v29 problem

Hi ,all

When I try to implement the LWIP project on V5-lx110t. I could not find  DCV_v29 from the IP catalog. But I did find the very IP from the pcores in the installation.was there any shortcut to add the ip ,avoid adding the ip from the creat or import peripheral.

I have tried to  customize ip catalog from "Edit---preferences---IP catalog",but it did not change the situation.It's surprised that plbv46_dvi_contrl_0's SDCR could link dcr_v29_0.Could anyone explain it to me?

P.S. The following  error come out after adding the ip and generating addresses.

ERROR:EDK:1602 - IPNAME:dcr_v29 INSTANCE:dcr_v29_0 -
   D:\Lwip_project\LWIP_Embded\lwip_BSB_DEMO_1.1\system.mhs line 347 - not
   supported for architecture 'virtex5lx'!
ERROR:EDK:1602 - IPNAME:dcr_v29 INSTANCE:dcr_v29_0 -
   D:\Lwip_project\LWIP_Embded\lwip_BSB_DEMO_1.1\system.mhs line 347 - not
   supported for architecture 'virtex5lx'!
ERROR:EDK:440 - platgen failed with errors!
make: *** [implementation/system.bmm] Error 2

I need help.Could anyone can afford time to explain to me? thank you in advance!

I need to know why.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: EDK 12.2 :dcv_v29 problem

Hi,

The MPD of dcr_v29 version 1.00b shows that Virtex-5LX does not exist in the ARCH_SUPPORT_OPTION.

That is the reason i believe you are getting this error.

OPTION IP_GROUP = Bus and Bridge:PPC
OPTION ARCH_SUPPORT_MAP = (virtex4lx=PRODUCTION, virtex4sx=PRODUCTION, virtex4fx=PRODUCTION, virtex5fx=PRODUCTION)

please try to use a earlier version of core, if you have access to it.

Thnx.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos